Friday, September 18, 2015

Fall 2015 Puzzle of the Week is coming soon!

The new school year is underway and that means it's time for Puzzle of the Week!

I will post POTW #1 on Sunday 09/20 and submissions will be due by midnight the following Sunday.

Three new ideas that I will implement this year:

  • Solutions will be posted the day after they're due. So, every Monday morning, I will post the previous week's solution as well as a new puzzle.
  • Your submissions can be sent through this blog! This is the most exciting part. In the past, I've made you email me your answers. From now on, you'll be able to submit here.
  • There will be prizes both for frequent participation and for overall standings. At the end of each semester, small prizes will be awarded for the students who participate the most often. At the end of the year (in Spring 2016), larger prizes will be awarded based on standings.
So, be on the lookout for a new post on Sunday! I suggest subscribing to this blog's feed or following me on Twitter @professorbrenda to get updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment